INSTAFOOD Val Sabji | Ready to Eat Meal | Ready to Cook | 3-4 Servings | Pack of 1 (150g) | No Artificial Flavors & Colors | Zip Lock Packaging | Vegetarian Meal | Just Add Water and Cook
Free ShippingFree Shipping on Orders Over ₹800
You can do this by placing them in warm water and rubbing lightly with your fingers. The peel will pop off easily. Bring enough water to a boil (2-3 cups of water per cup of sprouts) and add the sprouted vaal.
How to makeView MoreView Less
- Open the pack and empty all the content in a boiling pan and 750ml (7.5 tea cups) of water and mix it properly for 3 serves.
- Cook for 13 or 15 minutes on medium flame with occasional stirrings and serve hot.
- No artificial flavors.
- No added colors.
- Shelf life 14 months.
- No added preservatives.
- Prepared in just a few minutes.
- Zip lock facility for later use.
How To Cook
How to make
- Open the pack and empty all the content in a boiling pan and 400ml (4 tea cups )of water and mix it properly for 2 serve.
- Cook for 12 to13 minutes on medium flame with ocassional stirring and serve hot.